- On and after July 1, 1935, appropriations for the District of Columbia appearing on the books of the government and listed in subsection (b) of this section are abolished as such, and so much of the several acts as provide for such appropriations is amended so as to authorize in lieu thereof annual definite appropriations, estimates for which shall be incorporated in the estimates of annual appropriations for the District of Columbia.
- (1) Refunding water rents, and so forth, District of Columbia (DCx602).
- Refunding taxes, District of Columbia (DCx601).
- Extension, and so forth, of streets and avenues, District of Columbia (fiscal year) (DCx114).
- Policemen and Firemen's Relief Fund, District of Columbia (DCt614).
Historical and Statutory
1981 Ed., § 47-109.
1973 Ed., § 47-109.
DC CODE § 47-109
Current through December 11, 2012
(June 26, 1934, 48 Stat. 1230, ch. 756, § 14; enacted, Apr. 9, 1997, D.C. Law 11-254, § 2, 44 DCR 1575.)