- Within 180 days of [October 9, 2012], the Mayor shall enter into a BAS agreement with a Qualified Social E-Commerce Company and certify the agreement as required by § 47-1818.04 and submit it to the Council as required by § 47-1818.05.
- The Mayor shall ensure that the BAS agreement provides:
- That the Qualified Social E-Commerce Company will leverage its activities to assist retail businesses along disrupted corridors;
- For the coordination of the Qualified Social E-Commerce Company's offering of technology, marketing, social media, and other training opportunities for District of Columbia small businesses;
- For the development of engineering-related programs to recruit, train, and retain software developers in the District of Columbia; and
- For the Qualified Social E-Commerce Company's participation in hiring STEM students as part of the Summer Youth Employment Program established pursuant to § 32-241.
- Within 365 days of Council approval of the BAS agreement, as required by § 47-1818.05, and annually thereafter during the term of an abatement granted pursuant to this subchapter, the Mayor shall submit a report to the Council on each BAS agreement approved by the Council detailing the level of compliance under each BAS agreement.
Historical and Statutory
Legislative History of Laws
For history of Law 19-174, see notes under § 47-1818.01.
DC CODE § 47-1818.03
Current through December 11, 2012
(Oct. 9, 2012, D.C. Law 19-174, § 2(b), 59 DCR 8712.)