- Except as provided in subsection (b) of this section, a board may reinstate the license or privilege of a person whose license or privilege has been suspended or revoked by the board only in accordance with:
- The terms and conditions of the order of suspension or revocation; or
- A final judgment or order in any proceeding for review.
- (1) If an order of suspension or revocation was based on the conviction of a crime which bears directly on the fitness of the person to be licensed, and the conviction subsequently is overturned at any stage of an appeal or other post-conviction proceeding, the suspension or revocation shall end when the conviction is overturned.
- After the process of review is completed, the clerk of the court issuing the final disposition of the case shall notify the board or the Mayor of that disposition.
Historical and Statutory
1981 Ed., § 47-2853.24.
Legislative History of Laws
For legislative history of D.C. Law 12-261, see Historical and Statutory Notes following § 47-2801.
DC CODE § 47-2853.24
Current through December 11, 2012
(Apr. 20, 1999, D.C. Law 12-261, § 1002, 46 DCR 3142.)