- If the District government determines at any time that an applicant knowingly falsified the certification required by this subchapter, the District government shall:
- Proceed immediately to revoke each license or permit, the application for which contains such a falsified certification; and
- Fine the applicant $1,000 for each false certification.
- The penalties prescribed by this section shall be applicable only after the applicant is afforded an opportunity for a hearing by the agency which ordinarily would hold a hearing on a revocation of the affected license or permit, and these penalties shall be in addition to any other penalties available by law.
- Nothing in this subchapter shall preclude an applicant from submitting a new application for a license or permit.
Historical and Statutory
1981 Ed., § 47-2864.
Legislative History of Laws
For legislative history of D.C. Law 11-118, see Historical and Statutory Notes following § 47-2861.
DC CODE § 47-2864
Current through December 11, 2012
(May 11, 1996, D.C. Law 11-118, § 5, 43 DCR 1191; enacted, Apr. 9, 1997, D.C. Law 11-254, § 2, 44 DCR 1575.)