- An athlete agent shall retain the following records for a period of 5 years:
- The name and address of each individual represented by the athlete agent;
- Any agency contract entered into by the athlete agent; and
- Any direct costs incurred by the athlete agent in the recruitment or solicitation of a student-athlete to enter into an agency contract.
- Records required by subsection (a) of this section to be retained are open to inspection by the Mayor during normal business hours.
Historical and Statutory
Legislative History of Laws
For D.C. Law 14-107, see notes following § 47-2887.01.
This section is based upon § 13 of the Uniform Athlete Agents Act. See Vol. 7, Pt. I, Uniform Laws Annotated, Master Edition, or ULA Database on Westlaw.
DC CODE § 47-2887.12
Current through December 11, 2012
(Apr. 13, 2002, D.C. Law 14-107, § 3, 49 DCR 1193).