- There is established a Capital Review and Debt Affordability Committee.
- The Committee shall consist of the following 5 members:
- One individual appointed by the Mayor; and
- The following 4 ex officio members:
- The City Administrator;
- The Chief Financial Officer;
- The Director of the Department of Public Works; and
- The Chairman of the Council.
- The Chief Financial Officer shall serve as the chairperson of the Committee.
- The chairperson shall call meetings of the Committee as needed to perform its duties.
Historical and Statutory
1981 Ed., § 47-337.
Legislative History of Laws
For legislative history of D.C. Law 10-126, see Historical and Statutory Notes following § 47-336.
DC CODE § 47-337
Current through December 11, 2012
(May 24, 1994, D.C. Law 10-126, § 3, 41 DCR 1814; enacted, Apr. 9, 1997, D.C. Law 11-254, § 2, 44 DCR 1575.)