- There is established as a special assessment district the Waterfront Park Benefit District, which shall be comprised of the geographic area bounded by Isaac Hull Avenue, S.E., on the east, 1st Street, S.E., on the west, M Street, S.E., on the north, and the Anacostia River on the south, excluding the following:
- The DOT PILOT Area, as such area is defined in section 2(7) of the Southeast Federal Center Payment in Lieu of Taxes Revision Emergency Approval Resolution of 2007, effective July 10, 2007 (Res. 17-302; 54 DCR 7639).
- The pumping station of the District of Columbia Water and Sewer Authority that is located east of 1st Street, S.E., at the eastern terminus of N Place, S.E.;
- The real property on which the building west of Isaac Hull Avenue, S.E., and south of Tingey Street, S.E., that is under the control and jurisdiction of the Department of the Navy is located; and
- The Waterfront Park.
- The Council finds that owners of lots within the Waterfront Park Benefit District will derive a special benefit from the operation of the Waterfront Park.
Historical and Statutory
Legislative History of Laws
For Law 18-105, see notes following § 47-895.21.
DC CODE § 47-895.22
Current through December 11, 2012
(Mar. 3, 2010, D.C. Law 18-105, § 7(b), 57 DCR 11.)