- There is established a Stakeholder Council, which shall consist of the following members:
- The Deputy Mayor for Public Safety and Justice;
- The Chief of MPD;
- The Chief Medical Examiner;
- The Attorney General;
- The United States Attorney for the District of Columbia;
- The Director of the Public Defender Service for the District of Columbia;
- The Federal Public Defender for the District of Columbia;
- The Director of the Department of Health;
- The Chief of the Fire and Emergency Medical Services Department;
- The Director of the Department; and
- The head of any other government agency that regularly utilizes the forensic science services of the Department.
- The chairperson of the Judiciary Committee of the Council of the District of Columbia shall be an ex officio, non-voting member of the Stakeholder Council.
- The members listed in subsection (a) of this section shall not be represented by a designee.
- The chairperson of the Stakeholder Council shall be the Deputy Mayor for Public Safety and Justice. In his or her absence, the Attorney General shall be the chairperson.
- The Stakeholder Council shall meet no fewer than 2 times per year. The chairperson shall fix the time and place of the meetings.
Historical and Statutory
Legislative History of Laws
For history of Law 19-18, see notes under § 5-1501.01.
DC CODE § 5-1501.13
Current through December 11, 2012
(Aug. 17, 2011, D.C. Law 19-18, § 14, 58 DCR 5403.)