- Within 12 months after the Council's confirmation of the Mayor's nominations to the Task Force, the Task Force shall present the Comprehensive Housing Strategy to the Council and the Mayor.
- The Task Force shall hold at least 2 public meetings, which shall be convened at the following times:
- Within 60 days after the Council's confirmation of the Task Force members; and
- After a draft of the Comprehensive Housing Strategy has been developed but prior to presenting the final Comprehensive Housing Strategy to the Council and the Mayor under section (a) of this section.
- At least 30 days before a public meeting, the Task Force shall provide the general public the following information regarding the meeting, the:
- Date; and
- The Task Force shall provide all interested persons a reasonable opportunity to be heard at the public meetings.
Historical and Statutory
Legislative History of Laws
For Law 15-73, see notes following § 6-1051.
Temporary Addition of Section
For temporary (225 day) addition, see § 4 of Comprehensive Housing Strategy Temporary Act of 2003 (D.C. Law 15-52, December 9, 2003, law notification 51 DCR 1787).
Emergency Act Amendments
For temporary (90 day) addition, see § 4 of Comprehensive Housing Strategy Emergency Act of 2003 (D.C. Act 15-143, July 29, 2003, 50 DCR 6888).
For temporary (90 day) addition, see § 4 of Comprehensive Housing Strategy Congressional Review Emergency Act of 2003 (D.C. Act 15-215, November 7, 2003, 50 DCR 10023).
DC CODE § 6-1053
Current through December 11, 2012
(March 10, 2004, D.C. Law 15-73, § 4, 50 DCR 10909.)