By April 1 of each year, the Mayor shall transmit to the Council a detailed report on the implementation of this subchapter, including:
- The number of applications reviewed pursuant to §§ 6-1104, 6-1105, 6-1106, and 6-1107 for historic landmarks and each historic district, categorized by type of application;
- The number of such applications granted after a public hearing; specifying for each such application the nature of the requested permit, the nature of the applicant's claim, whether or not economic hardship was found, whether or not it was found to be in the public interest and on what grounds; and
- The financial condition of the HLP Fund, including:
- The results of the operations and collections for the preceding fiscal year;
- An accounting of receipts and expenditures;
- An itemization of the amounts of unrecovered costs, taxes, and penalties;
- The names of delinquent property owners; and
- The nature of corrected building violations.
Historical and Statutory
1981 Ed., § 5-1013.
1973 Ed., § 5-833.
Legislative History of Laws
For legislative history of D.C. Law 2-144, see Historical and Statutory Notes following § 6-1101.
For Law 16-185, see notes following § 6-1101.
Because of the codification of D.C. Law 5-69 as subchapter II of this chapter, and the designation of the preexisting text of Chapter 11 as subchapter I, "subchapter" has been substituted for "chapter," where applicable, in this section.
DC CODE § 6-1113
Current through December 11, 2012
(Mar. 3, 1979, D.C. Law 2-144, § 14, 25 DCR 6939; Nov. 16, 2006, D.C. Law 16-185, § 2(q), 53 DCR 6712.)