The Board shall:
- Negotiate with the owners of the Rhodes Tavern to determine whether said owners will enter into an agreement to fulfill the objectives declared in § 6-1131. If the Board determines that such an agreement cannot be achieved, then the Board will prepare a report to the Mayor and the Council outlining actions that should be taken by the District of Columbia government to implement the policy declared in § 6-1131;
- Prepare reports and information for the Mayor and Council concerning:
- How Rhodes Tavern can be preserved, restored, reused, and integrated into any proposed development;
- A complete documented history of Rhodes Tavern; and
- Any other matter which the Board deems appropriate;
- Prepare an application nominating Rhodes Tavern as a Category I Landmark on The District of Columbia's Inventory of Historic Sites; and
- Undertake any other activities which it determines are appropriate to achieve the objectives of the policy declared in § 6-1131.
Historical and Statutory
1981 Ed., § 5-1023.
Legislative History of Laws
For legislative history of D.C. Law 5-69, see Historical and Statutory Notes following § 6-1131.
DC CODE § 6-1133
Current through December 11, 2012
(Mar. 15, 1984, D.C. Law 5-69, § 4, 31 DCR 445.)