- (1) No later than December 31st of each year, the Mayor shall provide to the Council an annual report on the smoke and carbon monoxide detector and battery program for the previous fiscal year.
- The annual report on the smoke and carbon monoxide detector and battery program may be included in an annual report of the Fire and Emergency Medical Services Department if the annual report is issued by December 31st following the end of the fiscal year.
- The annual report shall include the following information, pertaining to the fiscal year:
- Number of smoke and carbon monoxide detectors installed;
- Amount of monetary donations received;
- Amount of in-kind donations received;
- Number of hours contributed by Fire and Emergency Medical Services Department personnel in developing and implementing this program;
- Statistics on the number of fires in the District, including information on the number of fires with no smoke detectors or less than fully functional smoke detectors; and
- Additional information regarding the effectiveness of the program.
Historical and Statutory
Legislative History of Laws
For Law 17-313, see notes following § 6-751.05a.
DC CODE § 6-751.05b
Current through December 11, 2012
(June 20, 1978, D.C. Law 2-81, § 6b, as added Mar. 20, 2009, D.C. Law 17- 313, § 2, 56 DCR 37.)