- In conformity with Mayor's Order 99-60, effective March 16, 1999, the Director shall convene a System of Mental Health Care Sub-Council of the District's Intragovernmental Youth Investment Collaborative, for the purpose of developing a system of care for children, youth, and their families. This Sub-Council shall continue to exist in the event that Mayor's Order 99-60 is repealed.
- The Sub-Council shall consist of the following individuals:
- Director of the Child and Family Services Agency;
- Director of the Department of Human Services;
- Director of the Department of Health;
- Administrator of the Youth Services Administration;
- Administrator of the Addiction Prevention and Recovery Administration;
- Administrator of the Medical Assistance Administration;
- Administrator of the Mental Retardation and Developmental Disabilities Administration;
- Superintendent of the District of Columbia Public Schools;
- Presiding Judge of the Family Division of Superior Court of the District of Columbia;
- Chair of the District of Columbia Mental Health Planning Council;
- A representative of the designated state protection and advocacy agency established pursuant to the Protection and Advocacy for Mentally Ill Individuals Act of 1986, approved May 23, 1986 (100 Stat. 478; 42 U.S.C. § 10801 et seq.), and section 509 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, approved October 29, 1992 (106 Stat. 4430; 29 U.S.C. § 794e); and
- At a minimum, 4 former child or youth consumers of mental health services or family members of child or youth consumers of mental health services.
Historical and Statutory
Temporary Addition of Section
For temporary (225 day) addition of section, see § 11 of Department of Mental Health Establishment Temporary Amendment Act of 2001 (D.C. Law 14-51, October 30, 2001, law notification 48 DCR 10807).
Emergency Act Amendments
For temporary (90 day) addition of section, see § 11 of Department of Mental Health Establishment Emergency Amendment Act of 2001 (D.C. Act 14-55, May 2, 2001, 48 DCR 4390).
For temporary (90 day) addition of section, see § 11 of Department of Mental Health Establishment Congressional Review Emergency Amendment Act of 2001 (D.C. Act 14-101, July 23, 2001, 48 DCR 7123).
For temporary (90 day) addition of section, see § 111 of Mental Health Service Delivery Reform Congressional Review Emergency Act of 2001 (D.C. Act 14-144, October 23, 2001, 48 DCR 9947).
Legislative History of Laws
For Law 14-56, see notes following § 7-1131.01.
DC CODE § 7-1131.11
Current through December 11, 2012
(Dec. 18, 2001, D.C. Law 14-56, § 111, 48 DCR 7674.)