- By March 30, 2013, the Department shall:
- Create a behavioral health resource guide for parents and legal guardians that includes information on:
- Common signs and symptoms of behavioral health issues facing youth;
- The roles and responsibilities of District government agencies in promoting and protecting the behavioral health of youth;
- How a parent or legal guardian can obtain a behavioral health screening or assessment for a youth; and
- Governmental and non-governmental resources for youth behavioral health programs and services in the District, including contact information; and
- Create a behavioral health resource guide for a youth that includes:
- Age-appropriate information on common behavioral health issues facing youth;
- A description of the impact behavioral health issues can have on a youth's development; and
- Governmental and non-governmental resources for youth behavioral health programs and services in the District, including contact information.
- The Department shall make the behavioral health resources guides available to the public both in print and on its website. The Department shall also make the guides available to other District agencies and organizations for distribution.
- The Department shall update the behavioral health resource guides as appropriate.
Historical and Statutory
Emergency Act Amendments
For temporary (90 day) amendment of section 601 of D.C. Law 19-141, see § 7004 of Fiscal Year 2013 Budget Support Emergency Act of 2012 (D.C. Act 19-383, June 19, 2012, 59 DCR 7764).
For temporary (90 day) amendment of section 601 of D.C. Law 19-141, see § 7004 of Fiscal Year 2013 Budget Support Congressional Review Emergency Act of 2012 (D.C. Act 19-413, July 25, 2012, 59 DCR 9290).
Legislative History of Laws
For history of Law 19-141, see notes under § 7-1131.02.
Section 601 of D.C. Law 19-141, as amended by section 7004 of D.C. Law 19-168, provides:
"Sec. 601. Applicability.
"Sections 302(b)(1), 304, and 502(a) shall apply upon the inclusion of their fiscal effect in an approved budget and financial plan."
Section 7016 of D.C. Law 19-168 provides:
"Sec. 7016. Sections 7001, 7004, 7007, 7009, 7011, and 7015 shall apply as of the effective date of the Fiscal Year 2013 Budget Support Emergency Act of 2012, passed on emergency basis on June 5, 2012 (Enrolled version of Bill 19- 796)."
DC CODE § 7-1131.18
Current through December 11, 2012
(Dec. 18, 2001, D.C. Law 14-56, § 115c, as added June 7, 2012, D.C. Law 19-141, § 402(b), 59 DCR 3083.)