- The Mayor's Council shall:
- Advise the Mayor on matters related to physical fitness, obesity, and nutrition;
- Develop objectives to raise awareness of the:
- Risks of obesity;
- Benefits of physical activity and fitness; and
- Benefits of healthy eating;
- Publish an annual report on the state of physical fitness, obesity, and nutrition, including any recommendations ("fitness report");
- Publish an annual report detailing all gifts, donations, and other funds received and all expenditures; and
- Perform any other duties as determined by the Mayor to be necessary or appropriate.
- The Mayor's Council may solicit and receive contributions to support the purposes of this subchapter.
Historical and Statutory
Legislative History of Laws
For history of Law 19-58, see notes under § 7-121.
DC CODE § 7-122
Current through December 11, 2012
(Dec. 2, 2011, D.C. Law 19-58, § 3, 58 DCR 8969.)