- Whenever a request for consent is made pursuant to § 7-1531.24, the hospital or hospice representative making the request shall complete a certificate of request for an anatomical gift on a form to be supplied by the Mayor. The certificate shall include the following:
- A statement indicating that a request for an anatomical gift was made;
- The name and affiliation of the person making the request;
- An indication of whether consent was granted and, if so, what organs and tissues were donated; and
- The name of the person granting or refusing the request, and his or her relationship to the decedent.
- A copy of the certificate described in subsection (a) of this section shall be included in the decedent's medical record.
Historical and Statutory
Legislative History of Laws
For Law 17-145, see notes following § 7-1531.01.
DC CODE § 7-1531.26
Current through December 11, 2012
(Apr. 15, 2008, D.C. Law 17-145, § 27, 55 DCR 2532.)