- The Department shall:
- Administer the Program;
- Recruit seniors to participate in the Program;
- Determine the training curriculum; and
- Schedule no fewer than 8 education or community-outreach events annually, which shall be led by seniors who have successfully completed the Program. Each year, at least one event shall be held in each ward.
- The Department may contract with a community provider to train the seniors participating in the Program.
- Subject to the availability of funds, the Department may provide a stipend to Program participants.
Historical and Statutory
Legislative History of Laws
For history of Law 19-152, see notes under § 7-1631.
DC CODE § 7-1633
Current through December 11, 2012
(July 13, 2012, D.C. Law 19-152, § 4, 59 DCR 5136.)