- The Mayor shall establish a Medical Marijuana Advisory Committee ("Committee"), which shall monitor:
- Best practices in other states that allow the use of medical marijuana;
- Scientific research on the medical use of marijuana; and
- The effectiveness of the District's medical marijuana program.
- No later than January 1, 2012, the Committee shall submit a report to the Mayor and the Council recommending:
- Whether the District of Columbia should allow qualifying patients and caregivers to cultivate medical marijuana;
- How to implement and regulate cultivation of medical marijuana by qualifying patients and caregivers; and
- Any other comments the Committee believes to be important.
Historical and Statutory
Legislative History of Laws
For Law 18-210, see notes following § 7-1671.01.
DC CODE § 7-1671.09
Current through December 11, 2012
(Feb. 25, 2010, D.C. Law 13-315, § 10, as added July 27, 2010, D.C. Law 18-210, § 2, 57 DCR 4798.)