The fund shall consist of, but not be limited to, money from the following sources:
- Grants or gifts from public or private sources to the fund or to the District for the purposes of the fund;
- Repayments of principal and interest on loans provided from the fund;
- Proceeds realized from the liquidation of a security interest held by the District on loans made from the fund;
- Interest earned on the deposit or investment of money from the fund; and
- All other revenue, receipts, or fees derived from the operation of the fund.
Historical and Statutory
1981 Ed., § 6-3603.
Legislative History of Laws
For legislative history of D.C. Law 7-220, see Historical and Statutory Notes following § 7-2001.
DC CODE § 7-2003
Current through December 11, 2012
(Mar. 16, 1989, D.C. Law 7-220, § 4, 36 DCR 550.)