- Health benefits plans and the HealthCare Alliance shall:
- Include in their marketing and membership materials information regarding the availability of the Ombudsman Program;
- Send annually to their members notification of the availability of the Ombudsman Program; and
- Provide members the telephone number of the Ombudsman Program upon request.
- A health benefits plan may use the one-page, easy-to-read flyer developed by the Ombudsman Program to describe its services to meet the notice requirements under subsection (a)(1) and (2) of this section.
Historical and Statutory
Legislative History of Laws
For Law 15-331, see notes following § 7-2071.01.
DC CODE § 7-2071.10
Current through December 11, 2012
(Apr. 12, 2005, D.C. Law 15-331, § 11, 52 DCR 1981.)