- The Mayor shall establish, through rulemaking, a training program on:
- The nature and risk of a concussion;
- The criteria for the removal of an athlete from physical participation in an athletic activity and his or her return to it; and
- The risks to an athlete of not reporting an injury and continuing to physically participate in the athletic activity.
- The Mayor shall determine, through rulemaking, which individuals shall be required to complete the training program.
- In addition to those individuals required to complete the training program, the Department of Health may make the program available to any interested individual, including school personnel, parents, students, and athletes.
Historical and Statutory
Legislative History of Laws
For history of Law 19-22, see notes under § 7-2871.01.
DC CODE § 7-2871.03
Current through December 11, 2012
(Oct. 20, 2011, D.C. Law 19-22, § 4, 58 DCR 6506.)