- The Commission shall consist of 11 members as follows:
- There shall be 3 ex-officio voting members as follows:
- The Mayor of the District of Columbia ("Mayor");
- The Chairman of the Council of the District of Columbia ("Council"); and
- The Chairman of the Council's Committee on Human Services.
- There shall be 5 members appointed by the Mayor and 3 members appointed by the Council by resolution.
- Appointed members of the Commission shall be persons with proven expertise in health care delivery, finance, insurance, public health, integrated health care delivery systems, or strategic planning.
- Appointed members of the Commission shall be residents of the District.
- A vacancy on the Commission shall be filled in the same manner that the original appointment was made.
- The Commission shall select a chair from among its ex-officio members.
- Six members of the Commission shall constitute a quorum.
- The term of members shall end 180 days after October 20, 1999.
Historical and Statutory
Legislative History of Laws
For Law 13-38, see notes following § 7-2901.
DC CODE § 7-2902
Current through December 11, 2012
(Oct. 20, 1999, D.C. Law 13-38, § 1303, 46 DCR 6373.)