- The Department of Health shall administer the Program and shall:
- Establish an application process;
- Certify a list of acceptable service obligation sites on an annual basis and make the list publically available;
- Conduct regular surveys to ensure participant compliance with the Program;
- Disburse all awarded funds; and
- Administer any other functions necessary to the Program.
- The Department of Health reserves the right to conduct regular inspections to ensure that all service obligations sites meet the definition as set forth in § 7-751.01(9).
Historical and Statutory
Legislative History of Laws
For Law 16-71, see notes following § 7-751.01.
DC CODE § 7-751.03
Current through December 11, 2012
(Mar. 8, 2006, D.C. Law 16-71, § 4, 53 DCR 61.)