- Participants are required to submit service verification forms to the Department of Health at the conclusion of each 6-month period of participation in the Program. Service verification forms shall contain the following:
- A statement attesting to continuous full-time service as required by the Program;
- The signature of the participant;
- The signature of a representative of the service obligation site; and
- Any additional information required by the terms and conditions of the participant's service contract.
- The Department of Health reserves the right to conduct regular participant surveys to ensure compliance with the terms and conditions of the Program.
Historical and Statutory
Legislative History of Laws
For Law 16-71, see notes following § 7-751.01.
DC CODE § 7-751.12
Current through December 11, 2012
(Mar. 8, 2006, D.C. Law 16-71, § 13, 53 DCR 61.)