- The Mayor shall publish reports on persons seeking and receiving services from the Department. Each report shall provide a monthly and year-to-date statistical profile of:
- Persons who have applied for services, organized by:
- Referral source;
- Application status; and
- Average length of time spent in each stage of the application process;
- Eligible persons who have requested but not yet received one or more services, organized by service type;
- Persons receiving services, organized by service type; and
- Persons terminated from services, organized by reason for termination.
- The Mayor shall publish the reports required under subsection (a) of this section on a bimonthly basis throughout fiscal year 2010 and on a quarterly basis thereafter, no later than the 15th day following the end of the month or quarter for which the report is required.
Historical and Statutory
Emergency Act Amendments
For temporary (90 day) addition, see § 5071(b) of Fiscal Year 2010 Budget Support Second Emergency Act of 2009 (D.C. Act 18-207, October 15, 2009, 56 DCR 8234).
For temporary (90 day) addition, see § 5071(b) of Fiscal Year Budget Support Congressional Review Emergency Amendment Act of 2009 (D.C. Act 18-260, January 4, 2010, 57 DCR 345).
Legislative History of Laws
For Law 18-111, see notes following § 7-736.01.
DC CODE § 7-761.06a
Current through December 11, 2012
(Mar. 14, 2007, D.C. Law 16-264, § 106a, as added Mar. 3, 2010, D.C. Law 18-111, § 5071(b), 57 DCR 181.)