- Pursuant to rules issued by the Mayor in accordance with § 8-1322, beginning on January 1, 1992, and every 4 years thereafter, each business required to submit EPA Form R, and any additional data required, in accordance with § 8-1317, including any District or federal government operations where applicable, shall submit a source reduction plan to the Mayor.
- Any source reduction plan submitted to the Mayor shall include the following:
- A statement of facility-wide management policy regarding hazardous waste and toxic chemical reduction;
- A statement of the scope and objectives of the plan, including the anticipated facility-wide reduction for each hazardous waste generated or toxic chemical used during the next 4 years;
- An identification of the type and amount of any hazardous waste generated or toxic chemical released into the environment; and
- A comprehensive economic and technical evaluation of appropriate technologies, procedures, and training programs to achieve hazardous waste and toxic chemical source reduction, including a schedule for and the estimated costs of implementation of the reduction.
Historical and Statutory
1981 Ed., § 6-734.
Legislative History of Laws
For legislative history of D.C. Law 8-229, see Historical and Statutory Notes following § 8-1315.
DC CODE § 8-1318
Current through December 11, 2012
(Mar. 16, 1978, D.C. Law 2-64, § 20, as added Mar. 8, 1991, D.C. Law 8- 229, title I, § 102(c), 38 DCR 246.)