- Within 180 days of February 15, 2006, the Mayor shall promulgate rules and regulations to implement the provisions of this chapter, including the establishment of:
- Environmental definitions, or adoption of federal definitions as set forth in the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency publication entitled "Terms of Environment."
- Requirements for the maintenance, retention, and submission of records relating to the environment to the DDOE; and
- Enforcement, inspections, and hearing procedures.
- Proposed rules and regulations promulated pursuant to subsection (a) of this section shall be submitted to the Council for a 45-day period of review, excluding Saturdays, Sundays, legal holidays, and days of Council recess. If the Council does not approve or disapprove the proposed rules, in whole or in part, by resolution within this 45-day period, the proposed rules shall be deemed to be disapproved.
Historical and Statutory
Legislative History of Laws
For Law 16-51, see notes following § 8-151.01.
DC CODE § 8-151.10
Current through December 11, 2012
(Feb. 15, 2006, D.C. Law 16-51, § 110, 52 DCR 10812.)