For the purposes of this subchapter, the term:
- "District of Columbia government agency" means any agency, department, unit, and instrumentality, corporate or otherwise, of the District of Columbia government.
- "Renewable natural resources" means the land, the soil, the water, the vegetation, the trees, the fish, and the wildlife of the District of Columbia.
- "Conservation" means conservation, improvement, maintenance, preservation, and protection of the renewable natural resources.
- "Mayor" means the Mayor of the District of Columbia or the Mayor's designee.
- "United States government agency" means any agency, department, unit, or instrumentality of the United States government.
Historical and Statutory
1981 Ed., § 1-2802.
Legislative History of Laws
For legislative history of D.C. Law 4-143, see Historical and Statutory Notes following § 8-1701.
DC CODE § 8-1702
Current through December 11, 2012
(Sept. 14, 1982, D.C. Law 4-143, § 3, 29 DCR 3118.)