- Within 90 days after October 22, 2008, the DDOE shall determine a brand name for the provision of energy efficiency and renewable energy services in the District of Columbia.
- Within 90 days after October 22, 2008, the DDOE shall establish and maintain a website for the brand, with a web address of the brand name bracketed by www. and .org, .com, or .gov. The purpose of this website shall be to serve as a portal that will provide information about every energy efficiency and renewable energy program available to District residents and businesses, including those offered by:
- The DDOE;
- The SEU;
- The electricity or natural gas companies;
- The federal government;
- Nonprofit entities; and
- Any contractors or subcontractors for any of the entities set forth in paragraphs (1) through (5) of this subsection.
- The DDOE shall provide a phone number that shall serve as a hotline for the brand during normal business hours.
- The DDOE shall be responsible for working with providers of energy efficiency and renewable energy services to ensure that all information is accurate and up-to-date.
Historical and Statutory
Emergency Act Amendments
For temporary (90 day) addition, see § 206 of Clean and Affordable Energy Emergency Act of 2008 (D.C. Act 17-508, September 25, 2008, 55 DCR 10856).
Legislative History of Laws
For Law 17-250, see notes following § 8-1773.01.
DC CODE § 8-1774.06
Current through December 11, 2012
(Oct. 22, 2008, D.C. Law 17-250, § 206, 55 DCR 9225.)