- The owner or operator of a horse-drawn carriage trade shall maintain or require his or her driver to maintain a daily record of travel for each carriage used, which shall include:
- The name of the driver;
- The driver's license number;
- The horse-drawn carriage trade license number;
- The identification card number of the horse that hauls or pulls the carriage;
- The date;
- The hours of operation;
- The specific location, time, and number of passengers for each ride in the carriage;
- The rest, water, and feeding times for the horse; and
- A description of any and all traffic accidents.
- The owner or operator of a horse-drawn carriage trade shall maintain a complete log of all records at his or her place of business.
Historical and Statutory
1981 Ed., § 6-1041.
Legislative History of Laws
For legislative history of D.C. Law 8-224, see Historical and Statutory Notes following § 8-2001.
DC CODE § 8-2011
Current through December 11, 2012
(Mar. 7, 1991, D.C. Law 8-224, § 12, 38 DCR 207.)