The Mayor, after notice and opportunity for hearing, may suspend, revoke, modify, or refuse to issue, renew, or restore a certificate or accreditation issued under this chapter if the Mayor finds that the applicant or holder:
- Has failed to comply with any provision of this chapter or rule issued pursuant to this chapter;
- Has misrepresented facts relating to a lead-based paint activity to a client or customer;
- Has made a false statement or misrepresentation material to the issuance, modification, or renewal of a certificate, permit, or accreditation;
- Has submitted a false or fraudulent record, invoice, or report;
- As a training provider, or as an instructor, has provided inaccurate information or inadequate training;
- Fails to meet any qualifications required by this chapter;
- Does not possess proof of required accreditation, as prescribed by the Mayor;
- Has had a history of repeated violations; or
- Has had a certificate, permit, or accreditation denied, revoked, or suspended in another state or jurisdiction.
Historical and Statutory
Legislative History of Laws
For Law 17-381, see notes following § 8-231.01.
DC CODE § 8-231.14
Current through December 11, 2012
(Mar. 31, 2009, D.C. Law 17-381, § 15, 56 DCR 1596.)