- Any person applying pesticides to a lawn or to exterior landscape plants shall post at the time of application a sign containing a uniform statement approved by the Mayor.
- The sign shall remain for 48 hours following the pesticide application, after which time the property owner shall be responsible for the removal of the sign.
- The sign shall be clearly visible:
- From the principal places of access to the property; and
- On the portion of the property where the pesticide is applied.
Historical and Statutory
Legislative History of Laws
For Law 17-168, see notes following § 8-403.01.
DC CODE § 8-403.03
Current through December 11, 2012
(Apr. 18, 1978, D.C. Law 2-70, § 4c, as added June 5, 2008, D.C. Law 17- 168, § 2, 55 DCR 5180.)