- A copy of an environmental covenant shall be provided by the persons designated by the agency and in the manner required by the environmental agency to:
- Each person that signed the covenant;
- Each person holding a recorded interest in the real property subject to the covenant;
- Each person in possession of the real property subject to the covenant;
- Each municipality or other unit of local government in which real property subject to the covenant is located; and
- Any other person the environmental agency requires.
- The validity of a covenant is not affected by failure to provide a copy of the covenant as required under this section.
Historical and Statutory
Legislative History of Laws
For Law 16-95, see notes following § 8-671.01.
This section is based upon § 6 of the Uniform Environmental Covenants Act. See 13, Part 1, Uniform Laws Annotated, Master Edition, or ULA Database on Westlaw.
DC CODE § 8-671.06
Current through December 11, 2012
(May 12, 2006, D.C. Law 16-95, § 106, 53 DCR 1652.)