- Temporary Waiver of Non-Federal Share. -- Notwithstanding any other law, during fiscal years 1995 and 1996, the Federal share of the costs of an eligible project shall be a percentage requested by the District of Columbia, but not to exceed 100 percent of the costs of the project.
- Eligible Projects. -- In this section, the term "eligible project" means a highway project in the District of Columbia:
- For which the United States:
- Is obligated to pay the Federal share of the costs of the project under Title 23, United States Code, on August 4, 1995; or
- Becomes obligated to pay the Federal share of the costs of the project under Title 23, United States Code, during the period beginning on August 4, 1995 and ending September 30, 1996;
- Which is:
- For a route proposed for inclusion on or designated as part of the National Highway System; or
- Of regional significance (as determined by the Secretary of Transportation); and
- With respect to which the District of Columbia certifies that sufficient funds are not available to pay the non-Federal share of the costs of the project.
Historical and Statutory
1981 Ed., § 7-134.1.
DC CODE § 9-109.01
Current through December 11, 2012
(Aug. 4, 1995, 109 Stat. 257, Pub. L. 104-21, § 2.)