- In awarding the franchise agreement, the Mayor shall give priority to proposals submitted by entities which provide written evidence that they meet the following criteria:
- That no less than 50% of the equity interest holders of the entity have resided in the District of Columbia for at least 3 years
- That at least 50% of the voting shares or equity interest of the entity is held by individuals who are members of a minority group or organization operated for the purpose of aiding such persons as defined in subchapter VIII of Chapter 2 of Title 2; and
- That the entity is capable of satisfying the general standards for responsible prospective contractors as set forth in the Federal Procurement Regulations (41 C.F.R. 1-1.1203-1).
- The proposals submitted pursuant to an open request for proposals shall be evaluated by the Mayor on a scale of 100 points. An additional 10 points shall be given proposals which meet the criteria in subsection (a)(1) of this section and an additional 10 points shall be given proposals, which meet the criteria in subsection (a)(2) of this section.
(May 10, 1980, D.C. Law 3-67, § 9, 27 DCR 1266.)
DC CODE § 9-1158
Current through December 11, 2012