- By January 1, 2014, and by that date every 3 years thereafter, the Mayor shall submit to the Council an assessment on the:
- Advances in propulsion technology;
- Feasibility, including cost, of converting to non-aerial motive power where aerial wiring has been installed;
- Feasibility, including cost, of using non-aerial motive power on such segments of the streetcar system where construction has yet to be initiated; and
- Any recommended amendments to this chapter, including a potential sunset date.
- The Council shall hold a public hearing on this report.
Historical and Statutory
Emergency Act Amendments
For temporary (90 day) addition, see § 5 of Transportation Infrastructure Congressional Review Emergency Amendment Act of 2010 (D.C. Act 18-583, October 19, 2010, 57 DCR 10129).
Legislative History of Laws
For history of Law 18-339, see notes under § 9-1171.
DC CODE § 9-1174
Current through December 11, 2012
(Mar. 31, 2011, D.C. Law 18-339, § 5, 58 DCR 618.)