- It is the policy of the District to approve block parties.
- An application for a block party shall not be denied unless:
- It fails to meet the requirements of this chapter;
- The event would create a significant public safety concern;
- The event would create a significant traffic problem; or
- There is substantial neighborhood opposition to the block party.
Historical and Statutory
Legislative History of Laws
For history of Law 19-190, see notes under § 9-631.
DC CODE § 9-634
Current through December 11, 2012
(Oct. 23, 2012, D.C. Law 19-190, § 5, 59 DCR 10163.)